What Do You Think Trailer

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
IF the trailer suits your needs, I will say the dump feature is a plus. So much easier to unload things that having to shovel up and over the sides.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pasted on trailer looked like anything loaded on it would kill it. Lesson learned this week little rust ok on old kitchen gadget, not ok on trailer !!!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
No problem with a little rust. I am certainly more rusty than I was 10 years ago. Where the rust is is important. More important is how the unit will hold up to your intended use. Second one -- nope.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
We just bought a 4x6 for $300 the other day and it looks nearly new, has reinforced frame and tongue to carry heavier loads than the original design and has wooden racks on the side to increase depth...it also came with two extra hitches. We are currently replacing the wiring harness and giving it a fresh coat of black paint on the frame but that's all it will need.
Will post pics of it when we are done giving it a spit shine.

Finally got around to taking pics of that trailer we bought earlier this summer. Already love this little trailer...so easy to haul and holds quite a bit, easy to move even when not hitched up. It was a great deal.

LL

LL

Modified hitch makes it sit level when hitched to a tall truck...

LL

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Finally got around to taking pics of that trailer we bought earlier this summer. Already love this little trailer...so easy to haul and holds quite a bit, easy to move even when not hitched up. It was a great deal.

LL

LL

Modified hitch makes it sit level when hitched to a tall truck...

LL
I like this, DH has 4 or 5 none are ever just right! This looks perfect. I like the rack in front and the gate/ramp.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bee I have a cheap one like that, what do you use on mesh floor when hauling some thing like soil?. My nephew told me a wood floor would add to much weight.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
A tarp works great for such things. You can zip tie it to the sides so they stay in place while you load and unload. Also makes it nice if you have a light load of small stuff, so you can just unzip and use the tarp to unload.

You can also place a quarter inch treated plywood in there and it wouldn't add too much weight at all. This one has a reinforced frame, so it can carry heavier weights than it was originally designed for...that's an option as well to beef up your small trailer a little.

Latest posts