What does rhubarb taste like?

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
It is tart and pleasant and I admit I have never harvested mine and used it bc I always forget to do so. Remember that the leaves are poisonous and you should never eat them. ALSO, if you have had a freeze the toxins from the leaves move down into the stems and make them inedible. Most people just cut those out.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
So....you are just now getting around to answering a thread from 2008 Seed?
I never noticed the date. I'm curious how I ever found it...... I must be in twilight zone...... with this year, last 8 weeks have been a blur.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never noticed the date. I'm curious how I ever found it...... I must be in twilight zone...... with this year, last 8 weeks have been a blur.

That's okay Seed (pat pat pat) I can see how time gets away from you. You've already told us you don't wear a watch. The man in the land that time forgot...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
A.A.A.D.D. –
Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.

clouseau3-jpg.18802

I can tell you how you found it @seedcorn .

There was spam on this thread this morning. Maybe, that's not the right word but the mods deleted that one post.

Steve

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't need no stinking watch......I have an iPhone to boss my life-as well as a wife/kids/dog/boss/etc..... I work till job is done or I quit.

Latest posts