What Gutter Protectors Do You Have ?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy I understand she has NO gutter thus NO downspouts. To have rain chains you probably have gutters and remove downspouts to hang rain chains. With NO gutters all rain, debris etc. just sheets off roof full width.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep. What Carol Dee said. I have rain furrows in the beds under the eaves, but our soil is very fast draining and we don't get the kind of rain you do on the east side.
But believe me, they would be nice to have at least over the doorways...:\ it gets very tedious getting showered while you're trying to open a door with your arms full of stuff!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have a short piece of gutter over front door. No overhang on roof, so when raining, we got drenched trying to unlock the door. Now we have two buckets under the ends of the short gutter. Keeps water for the dogs! LOL

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have a short piece of gutter over front door. No overhang on roof, so when raining, we got drenched trying to unlock the door. Now we have two buckets under the ends of the short gutter. Keeps water for the dogs! LOL
Smart thinking Bay

Latest posts