What happened???

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The sun went away…there was all this white stuff…I fell asleep….

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
All of the above Dana. I just can't talk gardening if I can't stick my hands in the dirt; makes me too teary eyed. I spent most of the winter thawing frozen pipes, tending frozen chickens, and creating a new woodworking shop so I can build Dew many new things that I couldn't make before.

Dew has recently taken up quilting and seems to be really good at it. She has already made one for our youngest daughter; perhaps she will post a picture of it when she wakes up.

As a side note...we still have plenty of sweet pickles.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
All of the above Dana. I just can't talk gardening if I can't stick my hands in the dirt; makes me too teary eyed. I spent most of the winter thawing frozen pipes, tending frozen chickens, and creating a new woodworking shop so I can build Dew many new things that I couldn't make before.

Dew has recently taken up quilting and seems to be really good at it. She has already made one for our youngest daughter; perhaps she will post a picture of it when she wakes up.

As a side note...we still have plenty of sweet pickles.

I still have another year's supply from 2012!!! :lol: I checked the pantry a few days ago to see if I needed to plant cucumbers! :gig

what about those green beans?? :gig

Latest posts