What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

Sparrow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
When I was looking for a puppy, I did have an ethical breeder chosen, I watched Hope for Paws a lot, and I had a feeling that why get a puppy when I thought there is a dog out there who needs help. It didn't take long and I found him! An adult version of the puppy I was waiting for. He's such a good boy, and so smart. I believe if I didn't hurry to get him he would have gone to another breeder to continue to be a stud for "doodles", and most aren't treated well.

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
All it takes is every person to do their part in their little world to have compassion on every living creature (except mosquitoes, deer flies and others like that) stop being so apathetic, selfish, and lazy, and the world would be different, and kinder and could be close to a paradise.
Who ever you are, with the way you are thinking. I like you. I hope I meet more people like you in my life here.

We could do so much more in this world if people like us could connect but sadly we are only online :)

I wouldn't like your collection of slugs, but I could ignore that part :plbb

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
When I was looking for a puppy, I watched Hope for Paws a lot, and I had a feeling that why get a puppy when I thought there is a dog out there who needs help. It didn't take long and I found him! The breed and color I wanted! He's such a good boy, and so smart. I believe if I didn't hurry to get him he would have gone to another breeder to continue to be a stud for "doodles", and most aren't treated well.
I don't care about breed or colour, it's the personality of the animal that counts and the connection between us. A bit like a human. ;)

Sparrow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Who ever you are, with the way you are thinking. I like you. I hope I meet more people like you in my life here.

We could do so much more in this world if people like us could connect but sadly we are only online :)

I wouldn't like your collection of slugs, but I could ignore that part :plbb
Thank you. It would be nice to gather with like minded people.

The slugs aren't mine! I posted on that thread. They are someone's by the name of "Frog".

Last edited:

Sparrow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I don't care about breed or colour, it's the personality of the animal that counts and the connection between us. A bit like a human. ;)
I would help a dog of any breed. If I wasn't looking for a particular breed I wouldn't have my doggie, and that would be a loss that I wouldn't know about, and he would possibly still be a stud, just used, and living in a cage to make expensive doodles (mutts as they used to be called).

Last edited:

Latest posts