What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
interesting that some have been blocked but i can't remember what they were. lol

oh well, others are still there. :)

i have two selections this evening

Franz Schubert String Quintet in C Major, D. 956

and for something completely different...

allan holdsworth sixteen men of tain

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@flowerbug How did you find that Faure piece?

i listen to a fair amount of classical music so it came up in my recommended list in youtube, but i'm familiar with Faure' and that piece of music in another form (as a symphony piece) and have a verson of that on a cd i've played many many times over the years. i was trying to find that particular cd to recommend as it used to be on-line but now it isn't.

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I
i listen to a fair amount of classical music so it came up in my recommended list in youtube, but i'm familiar with Faure' and that piece of music in another form (as a symphony piece) and have a verson of that on a cd i've played many many times over the years. i was trying to find that particular cd to recommend as it used to be on-line but now it isn't.

I think that Faure plays Faure is one of the most personal pieces of classical music I've ever heard. Something just so special about it. And then to think of how long ago it was first created and played, blows the mind.

Also, I had no clue Rush was known outside Canada...