What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
He was, I just found him on YouTube. He is amazing, writing his own music and lyrics plus even makes the songs he covers sound like his own. :)
I think he sang a version of Imagine by the Beatles that was really good. I thought he was from Scotland or Sweden or is my mind slipping again.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think he sang a version of Imagine by the Beatles that was really good. I thought he was from Scotland or Sweden or is my mind slipping again.
Wasn't that just wonderful. I didn't think I would enjoy another version of that song but he got me with his unique version :)

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is kind of how my day went ever since I left the house this morning. I had a delivery of rock on a mountain road in north Idaho first thing this am. Whoever checked the road and Gave the ok has never been in a fully loaded super dump on a mountain rd after a snow storm. I am not complaining but it took 5hrs to make the delivery, and get down the mountain. I called the owner and told him unless there was deliveries down on the prarie I was off and tomorrow Is not looking to good either.

Last edited:

Latest posts