What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
home-design (3).jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

Around ten years ago I was completely stunned to hear the most amazing singing while sitting down for dinner while on holiday, this young boy was also autistic, he had the most fantastic voice. :love

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
After reading about @flowerbug 's recent computer problems, I thought of him out there in the distance, sort of in the dark ...

Thought of myself, and how I might feel if this very useful and bothersome tool was not working and words to this song ran through my mind.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
After reading about @flowerbug 's recent computer problems, I thought of him out there in the distance, sort of in the dark ...

Thought of myself, and how I might feel if this very useful and bothersome tool was not working and words to this song ran through my mind.

stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast...

which is really funny because i've been reading sword and sorcery fluffy books for the past week to keep my mind busy. things i've not read in so long that i've forgotten almost all of it entirely. which is good, and it has been fun, and it has kept me from doing a lot of useless worrying/etc. i've been averaging about 600 pages a day.

i love choral music and this is one i listen to at least a few times a month:

as for today my personal preference is two classical guitar songs that cover two of my favorite (hard for me to talk about favorites since i like so many of them) Rush songs -
they're combined together in this vid:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast...

which is really funny because i've been reading sword and sorcery fluffy books for the past week to keep my mind busy. things i've not read in so long that i've forgotten almost all of it entirely. which is good, and it has been fun, and it has kept me from doing a lot of useless worrying/etc. i've been averaging about 600 pages a day.

i love choral music and this is one i listen to at least a few times a month:

as for today my personal preference is two classical guitar songs that cover two of my favorite (hard for me to talk about favorites since i like so many of them) Rush songs -
they're combined together in this vid:

I so like the acoustic guitar 💖

Hotel California has always been a favourite of mine, except this part in the lyrics " stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast" part.

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
There are no options to add to my first post asking you to please not argue in the thread or bring any political issues.

This thread is purely for relaxation and meant as a little distraction from the troubles we are experiencing at this time.

:) Thank you for reading this post and to all who post in this thread.