What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is a really good band :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
That was beautiful. I've never heard it before. (and now I cannot look at them without thinking of the Detectorists, lol!)

I may have posted the themesong before, idk:

we watched the first season last night. :) good laughs. will be checking out any further episodes. this was the first time in a long time that i sat through any show for that long. i'm not usually anyone for watching tv, but it was good enough to keep me interested.

Mackenzie Crook i instantly recognized. thanks again!

i liked the geeky aspects of them all plus of course i recognized myself in many ways including the reef aquarium and the treasure hunting aspects (i used to go digging and helped a friend who would go diving for old bottles - i spent a lot of pleasurable hours washing old bottles - my old bottle collection i still have to rehome).

Last edited:

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This song is one that brings up odd memories to me since, due to am lifetime of listening to parody music, there are few old songs I can listen to now WITHOUT putting the parody lyrics in in my head (for this one it's The Capitol Step's "The Wreck of The Walter Fritz Mondale" from their first album*)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@meadow we watched the 2nd season last night and it was still entertaining and fun. :) the third season is on tap for sometime the next few evenings. the theme song sticks in your head... :)

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Matt Redman, 10,000 reasons (Bless the Lord)
This song never fails to reduce me to tears! Why can’t my heart be this soft all the time? I’d sure like that!
Hope you enjoy this, take a minute to reflect on the blessings in your life today.

Last edited:

Latest posts