What Lawn or Garden Tool Have You Always Wanted but...

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
OldGuy43 said:
Oh, almost forgot. I've always wanted a pink flamingo. :idunno
My Mom always talked about putting those plastic pink flamingos out in the yard and Dad always hated the idea. Shortly after they moved out here she was diagnosed with cancer. One morning as she was heading out to some appointment or another, she turned the corner of the drive and saw that the drain field had been filled with a couple dozen of them!! They stayed the whole summer and I like to think that she got a little smile every time she went out or came in from all of her appointments.
No one ever came clean and admitted to doing it. Maybe they just flew in from Fla.......

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, I got a list!

=====

New teeth.

Some gadget guaranteed to keep the mice out of my garden.

A pickup truck.

An actual 500 watt generator that uses 1 quart in 6 hours.

3 solar panels...

A hippychick girlfriend! One who says, "oh wow man, farout" when I harvest the beans.

:rainbow-sun

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
canesisters said:
OldGuy43 said:
Oh, almost forgot. I've always wanted a pink flamingo. :idunno
My Mom always talked about putting those plastic pink flamingos out in the yard and Dad always hated the idea. Shortly after they moved out here she was diagnosed with cancer. One morning as she was heading out to some appointment or another, she turned the corner of the drive and saw that the drain field had been filled with a couple dozen of them!! They stayed the whole summer and I like to think that she got a little smile every time she went out or came in from all of her appointments.
No one ever came clean and admitted to doing it. Maybe they just flew in from Fla.......
Love this!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy said:
I collect cement flamingos from the 5os You would not believe the price a pair goes for when on ebay.
Great story, yes Nyboy, amazing what things bring now. Things we thought of as junk.

Latest posts