What Lawn or Garden Tool Have You Always Wanted but...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
just purchased a troy-bilt cultivator, dang what a time saver in the garden..

have been wanting to build a compost bin, but first will need to get a new mower with a bagger attachment

but would really like to have a stationary camera looking at the garden and would take a picture everyday throughout the growing season
and make a slide show or movie out of it..

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well all I want is a rear tine rototiller. Busted the handlebars off of the front tine tiller "Rasslin" it around this spring Grr. I will just end up welding her up and going to war with it next spring I'm sure. At least I have the dream lol...:)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
so lucky said:
StonyGarden said:
bj taylor said:
I would like some labor help about 3x a yr. somebody who has no brain, no suggestions, no ideas - will just do what I tell them to do.
^^^^ This!!!
X2!
They are called "day laborers" and they usually are on a specified corner in a town near you........... Have met some very interesting people this way and made some good friends. Be sure to give them lunch and plenty water to drink. ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can't say it's one I've ALWAYS wanted, but I sure want one now. A riding mower would be real handy. DH and I have dicey knees in our almost dotage, and I shudder to think how we'll be mowing in the not too far future. I feel like the odometer on my knees is only going to click over for a certain number of miles and then it'll be all she wrote. So I want to save those miles for something more fun than pushing a mower around.

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A riding mower is a great tool, Thistlebloom.We actually do have one, cuz I can't push a mower at all. The boss' wife has one of those expensive commercial jobs too, she has a lawn big enough to make a public park in her yard and she mows all the houses here at headquarters, except our back yard :)

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
All I want for Christmas (or maybe my b'day, Dec. 20th) is a TRACTOR!!! I wants a small one, one that I can drive into a garage...and a shovel in front, and a plug to heat up the diesel engine, and a pull behind mower...
DH said he'll drive it and do ALL of the tractor jobs while I watch! :ya

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
was out this morning checking on the rubber dust trailer at work, and found my dream toy just sitting there.
a kubota bx 2370

Latest posts