What's worse than the wife finding seed catalogs in the bathroom???

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
MontyJ said:
The wife finding the new CABELAS SPRING FISHING CATALOG in the bathroom!!! :ep :weee
This stuff doesn't bother me but a couple of weeks ago I found my clothes catalog in the bathroom and I found that very disturbing. :hu

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well...ummm, if it was pre-Christmas, I could understand that...or if you order from Fredericks a lot...:/

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
for my dh, finding a box of hatching eggs on the doorstep is more disturbing than finding my stash of seed/gardening catalogs. :lol: i was going through and setting up my voice mail on my cell phone that i've had for a few years and i found that anyone that left a message while it wasn't set up their message was still on it! there was an old message from a year or two ago from my DH about a package i got and how it looked like hatching eggs. his 'oh, no' just made me burst out laughing when i was thinking about it and hearing that! :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hay Hunkie, I have an idea that can keep things like that light and even fun.

Get some photos of yourself modelling some of those clothes in the same poses, and tuck them into the magazine and set the magazine in the bathroom where they can't miss it!

Latest posts