What's wrong with my watermelon leaves and can I save tomatoes with bad leaf spot

heather smith

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm considering that maybe I missed some important steps that I should have done for pest control. I had a bad snail and slug problem too, so covering with plastic over the winter should kill off any snail eggs that might be in there that I haven't gotten? I was alla thinking my bed placement could have been better in my yard, ugh, I felt like I planned so well but now I wish I did it all different this year. I can't do anything too permanent though because my husband could get orders to move to a new base any time really lol

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Covering with clear plastic from the time you clean up until you are ready to prep for planting. Not just for the winter. You need to give the sun plenty of time to heat up, cool down, heat up, etc. under the plastic so pathogens are killed.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
heather the truck will be down there around 9 am he will be there for about an hour can tell the driver to have the g/m put behind the front desk..
who knows how the watermelon would handle the ride in the truck...
or
if you want to wait till monday, just found out<love being volunteered on short notice>that i will be working down there all next week doing some maintenance on the place...
your call...... just need to know by wednesday evening. so i can plan my picking, if you can wait till monday would like to meet you in person..
as for cost, not a penny
sent you a p/m of what i have ready forgot to add bell peppers let me know what you want and bring a cooler with you.....

major

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Heather sorry to say but the truck went to Warsaw today they had to change his route for the next 2 days..

Sorry no care package this Friday, if still interested can do a Monday need to know by Saturday evening

Latest posts