Where can I find these seeds?

Holachicka

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i would say that "Ananas melons are small to moderately sized, oval fruits, averaging 3-5" in diameter." is probably a reason why many people would not grow them. hybrid varieties of such would be interesting for someone with a lot of space.

that's my problem with growing both melons and squash, i'd like to grow a lot more varieties to see what works but i also want to grow ones that i know we already like too so... always a question of how many and where.
These were larger, easily the size of store bought honeydew. I’m lucky in that I have space for trying new varieties, but haven’t made the effort to save seed from things that may cross pollinate.

Holachicka

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
These site used to sell it.

CONTACT US​

TEL: (760) 353-1036
FAX: (760) 353-2233
sales@emeraldseed.com
I have bought from Eden Brothers

When you search go Past page one. Companies pay for being on page one, but the search engine will find you many places.
Hope this is what you are looking for.
The Eden brothers one looks and sounds the most similar, I’ll have to give it a try!! I was just so surprised that burpee stopped carrying them. There were several articles listing the crème de La crème melon as one of the top 10 best tasting!

Latest posts