Where Does Your Dog Sleep?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
both of our girls sleep where ever in the house they want, my bed, dw bed, the scarecrow couch, numerous dog beds thought out the house...
they both get baths depending on the weather, mainly every other week..
but both our beds are covered in horse blankets and they get washed every week and yes we vacuum the bed's between changing's..

yup both of them are spoiled rotten...... and they go out once or twice a night, which works out ok since my insomnia....

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
when dh & i are home if Ein isn't between us on the couch he is on the old comforter on the floor or beside the couch. most nights if i get us & go downstairs to the main floor i find him snoozing on the couch. i come home during the day to him still on the couch, sometimes sharing the space with Eddie one of my cats.

the cats get the prime location in the bed. Eddie will crawl into bed after he thinks we are settled & curls behind my knees. Bou is the princess & will be purring away & trying to climb on me & then vacate when i turn over. She'll perch on me in the early morning hours. she's the alarm clock kitty & about 4:30-5am i can feel her crawling onto whatever side is up just to curl up on me till i groggily push her off. then she just stares at me face to face to get me to pay attention to her. once i'm sitting upright is the moment i tell them 'lets go kids' they head for the stairs.

pounce.jpg

petris-comicscats-dogs.jpg

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Before I had a BF/DH, my past doberman would take up a little more than half the bed. A queen size bed, no less! I would wake up with dober-toes over my head or neck. He was possessive, so not all nights could he come up into bed.

Calico cat sleeps on my calves, between calves or in the corner my knees make when sleeping on my side. Tuxedo cat will sleep all over me or any random place, even snuggled up to the dog. The dog doesn't like the cat that close, but she can't do much about it. Dog sleeps up high between DH and I or by our feet. If the cats get too annoying for her, she'll go sleep on the dog steps or on the floor.

If it's not winter, then dog is on the floor, top of steps or a random step. So have to watch out for her. Cats sleep on the cat tree on the first floor or where ever else they randomly decide.

Not afraid of germs, so I'm not a neat freak about them being clean. But if they are covered in snow, rain or mud, they need to dry or clean off first.

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Lily sleeps on the couch when were not home and she's tired of playing with Velcro the cat. At night she has a rug next to my side of the bed but waits till DH and I are all situated and have stopped moving then slowly climbs onto the bed to curl up against the backs of my legs. The cat usually follows suit when he's ready for bed.