white spots and brown leaves on cucumber and green bean

Todd

Sprout
Reaction score
I have a Jade Snap Bean Bush and a Bush Crop F1 cucumber plant that I am growing in containers indoors. The green bean appears to be almost dead, and the cucumber appears to be following. The plants are getting white circular spots and browning leaves that fall off. The few green beans that developed also have the same issue. Any idea what is happening? :)

sigh... I am prevented from posting pictures or URLs of the plants, so I put a space between the first H and T of the URL going to another forum that allows me to post pictures of the plants.

h ttp://www.agardenersforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/376236.html#Post376236

:-(

Todd

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
The cukes look like they are getting powdery mildew. Not sure about the beans though.

Todd

Sprout
Reaction score
journey11 said:
The cukes look like they are getting powdery mildew. Not sure about the beans though.
Thank you journey11. For powdery mildew I'm reading that chlorothalonil fungicide is a good approach. Other gardening forms seem to think that mites are the issue with the green beans. For that I'm thinking something with a Rotenone insecticide. Any other suggestions? :) Todd

Latest posts