:clap :love those are so adorable :clap

I love em :love

I amy have to add 1 to my Herbal Tea Garden when it's done :clap

Nice job those fairies do :thumbsup

:happy_flower Karan :D

CityChook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
There is a local nursery that carries an entire line of fairy furniture and garden accessories. Oh how I wish I could win the lottery! They have fairy gardens placed around the entire nursery. It's enchanting and my kids' favorite destination.

Sylvie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
This next week is when most fairy festivals take place!

Also, we have a seasonal medieval faire that dedicates a large portion of the woods to all things fairy. Little mushroom houses, houses set up on tree stumps, groups of hanging houses from tree branches and of course the fairy queen and her court to guide you through their woodland kingdom.

nemigardener

Sprout
Reaction score
My mother's neighbor has a very intricate fairy garden. So intricate and large in fact that I had to promise my husband that I would NOT put in a fairy garden.

When my daughter goes to visit Nana, she takes her over to see it.

They live in a small town just outside Ann Arbor.

big brown horse

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I love Ann Arbor!

I have been collecting things for a fairy garden. Patron tequila bottle corks make cute mushroom shaped houses BTW.

shaggysgirl

Sprout
Reaction score
What a wonderful idea. I have never heard out fairy gardens before. I'll have to start one with my granddaughters :happy_flower

Lil Chickie Mama

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
How sweet! I hope I'll have girls one day to do this with! I read somewhere that a ring of mushrooms that make a full circle were called a fairy ring and that you could stand in it and make a wish to the fairies. My mom and I didn't do the garden bit, but after reading "The Borrowers" we created a miniature "Borrower" house and it was very fun. You could easily do similar stuff for a fairy garden, ooh can't wait! I may have to make a small area (or small village) in a shady spot near our back door, tra-la-la off to search for plants...

Latest posts