Who Has Plans Tonight ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
While I hate going out News Eve, I am having early dinner with friends. Place we are eating only 2 blocks from my house, hope to be in bed sleeping by 9pm. Any one going to a party?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
No plans for tonight. it will be a boring night here, same as always and go to bed at the normal time. The only difference is that we will put the dogs in their crates early because of the fireworks. We stopped staying up to welcome in the New Year several years ago, either with others or just ourselves. Officially I'm an old fogey.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Plans to go to bed early.
zzz[1].gif

After starting the pot of ham & black-eye peas, of course.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Fogey here, too :old.

Garbanzo the Dog gets through fireworks and thunderstorms well but she's at DD's, anyway. I can hug DW.

Always - Some neighbor will wake us at midnight. It's okay ... on New Year's!

This year, the 3 shots on Christmas Eve at midnight were totally uncalled for!!!

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We watch NYC New Year on TV....yawn.....

Cooking lunch tomorrow for Mom and some friends. Fried pork chops, black eyed peas, cabbage, cornbread, deviled eggs and lemon chess pie.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
This evening my wife will be placing all the ingredients into a L A R G E slow cook pot for our traditional New Year's CHILI ( her mother's recipe [for the last 47 years now ] ) when we watch the Rose Bowl. :drool

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I'm planning on hitting the hay early, too!
My long party night is in October at my Salsa Party and I plan that with friends and family and around a 3 day weekend. Watching newspeople work hard to have a "good time" is just a yawner. DH and I are eating at 5PM, then home, feed the critters and private party. ;)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy Mr. Party himself hates going out New Years Eve! We will be at home this year. Another couple over for dinner and cards. They will head home shortly after midnight. DH and I will sleep in New Years Day!

Latest posts