Who Has Plans Tonight ?

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
quiet night at home with Louis, emma and gracie. i like to stay home and off the roads on amateur night. you are in my prayers flowerweaver

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@canesisters Black eyed peas!!!!!! Love them, will have to get some today to use with ham DW baked.

Southern g'parents ate the all the time. Remind me why on 1st! For me one day a week could be the first.......

May u pass your test or fail it depending upon how u look at it. @flowerweaver

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
DH and I are having a quiet evening by the fireside. About to sample a few brownies out of the oven. I get to fast on New Year's day for some diagnostic surgery on Friday. Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers!
Yes I will keep you in thought and prayers. Praying the results are conclusive and a good outcome on the horizon. Hugs :hugs

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Went to bed at 11 after first priming myself with a mid-tv-show snooze on the couch [ why does my husband always check to see if I'm awake by waving a hand in front of my face?] but woke up at 12 on the dot, so maybe somebody fired off a shot, but there were no other celebratory noises, so I went back to sleep while DH clearcut the other half of @majorcatfish 's forest.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Woke up only at 12:30am when DW had to let Garbanzo out.

Yes, she did show up. DD had a party at her place and Bonzo might pester the guests. Waffles is better behaved so we got the troublemaker.

She didn't complain at 12 but it must have upset her. I missed the moment and got my usual 5 hours of quiet time :).

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Had a nice dinner with friends at local restaurant, was home by 9 bed shortly after. Woke up at 12 by fireworks live near country club, that set them off any Holiday. Went back to sleep, at work by 9am today.