Who is Having BQ Sat ?

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Since our DD had 2 parades in one day we had very limited time for bbq yesterday. So we just threw some pork steaks on the grill and had baked taters and corn on the cob. We still had a great day.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Would I feel foolish! Even in the boonies where no one other than family (and the neighbors) would see me. How about a reasonably brimmed hat? That I already have.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
dw changed things up for the 4th we had pan fried denver steaks, baked blue potatoes and a salad with fresh fixings from the garden......

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think I am going to simplify my cooking for the 4th next year. Seems I am always stuck in the kitchen and nothing goes smoothly despite my attempts to plan. The whole "too many cooks" thing... And my mom's kitchen is too small and ill-equipped to attempt much fancy cooking. I'd like to have more time to do fun stuff outside and not be stuck indoors cooking and cleaning up. It gets a little better each year. I take notes for the next!

I did gourmet hotdogs for a birthday cookout once. My family just didn't get into it as much as I'd hoped. No one would venture past the chili and slaw. It's a WV thing, I think. LOL

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think I am going to simplify my cooking for the 4th next year. Seems I am always stuck in the kitchen and nothing goes smoothly despite my attempts to plan. The whole "too many cooks" thing... And my mom's kitchen is too small and ill-equipped to attempt much fancy cooking. I'd like to have more time to do fun stuff outside and not be stuck indoors cooking and cleaning up. It gets a little better each year. I take notes for the next!

I did gourmet hotdogs for a birthday cookout once. My family just didn't get into it as much as I'd hoped. No one would venture past the chili and slaw. It's a WV thing, I think. LOL
where have you been all my life,people have no respect for a great hot dog.....vienna chicago beef fire hotdog all the way... was a cart outside of lowes in burlington dang wish it was there now...

Latest posts