Whoa! the ads!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not just here ... but, are they misreading my mind?

DW brought home a "protein drink," yesterday afternoon. I didn't do anything about it - other than hurry to get a swallow of cold coffee to get the taste out of my mouth after she talked me into trying it! I certainly didn't go online and search out the brand or comment on it on the forum. Here's an ad on TEG for a protein drink this morning!

First I can remember ...

I did some reading on Wikipedia and maybe some other place about Michelin Tire company a week or 2 ago. It wasn't a part of shopping for any tires. I was reading about the riots that preceded the independence movement in French Indochina in the early part of the 20th century. It is not a flattering story about Michelin and it's rubber plantations ...

The Michelin man is following me around the interwebs

:eek:

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Michelin Man!

Stop following me! I am not buying any tires anytime soon!

I'm leaving! On foot!

Steve

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah guys, you really need that adblocker. Sometimes your particular browser will offer their version free on their support page. Or you can try the one WR mentioned. Get that going and it will greatly improve your experience on the web. Better than a long soak in Calgone! :D

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Calgon, take me away! I have no idea how to do 'that adblocker', dinosaur that I am. Most of the time I never notice the ads anyway, but not having them would be nice.