Whoa! the ads!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ha, ha!

I've got a vitamin company ad. Oh, they've got more products. (What's that wrinkle cream doing in there?!)

Raw sugar. Vitamin store?

Alfalfa in a capsule ... if I need a dose of alfalfa. You know, it grows wild here. Kinda like pigweed, only perennial.

Dad used to talk about his mom cooking alfalfa early in the spring. I suppose that it was sometimes a good thing for spring to come early in southern New Mexico. He also talked about having only potatoes and gravy for the table ...

Alfalfa was Grandpa's farm crop. He farmed with mules and also grew peppers ... I wonder what kind of peppers he grew ...

People on teevee have ads, too. Someone is asking Savannah Guthrie for an autograph ...

Steve

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mine are for the Carolinia Cookie company (ever had them??? YUM) and State Farm insurance...
Had one yesterday of a... um... very 'healthy' looking elf doing pullups... I have no idea what he was supposed to have been selling....

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cookies?

Cookie!!!

I'll bring this back to easy gardening :) .... Hatch, New Mexico . Hatch, New Mexico .

Hatch, New Mexico peppers. Peppers. Roasted Peppers!

There, that oughta do it.

Steve

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
If I were HATCHING an idea about using the BACKYARD CHICKENS to help me GROW a GARDEN in RAISED BEDS with COMPOST and TOP SOIL mixed, I would definately consider TOMATOES and PEPPERS and ONIONS (for HOMEMADE SALSA) and BEANS to go with the HOME RAISED HAM for some HOMEMADE BEAN SOUP. Then I'd consider what sort of SOIL PREP it would take to grow NON-GMO VEGGIES of all kinds - and FLOWERS, lots and lots of FLOWERS - FIELDS OF FLOWERS - and GRAINS too!!!

(wonder what if that will kick start any change in the ads?)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our thoughts.

I'm convinced of it.

They are reading our minds. We are distracted by hovercraft. They are crafting mind control ...

digitS'

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Can you ad block on Safari?
I just ignore the ads, or you can change them by doing a search. Tired of those tire ads? Search on amazon for a while for a new winter hat (or whatever you'd like to see an ad for)....

Latest posts