Who's having Spring? And what are you doing about it?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Well, we have Sierra Cement ~ that's what came down yesterday ~ Freshies ~ when you get some powder over night ~ and ski the freshies in the morning ~ Sugar ~ when the sun hit the pack ~ you have sugar ~ Corduroy is fresh groomed runs ~ first thing when the lifts open ~ and than there's ```

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Cuz people haven't been on the Earth or keeping records long enough to determine if this weather is a normal change or not. Pretty conceited of MAN to think he has power over the works of God. Suppose the prehistoric people tried to stop climate change when the glaciers moved south? Other than prayers and magic, they could do no more than today's people to change or effect their climate.

Whenever I think of climate change -- the new catch phrase for global warming -- I remember the fear put into my parents and others at the announcement that Earth was going into a "global cooling" period where we could expect energy costs to soar and the South to be innundated by throngs of cold Northerners. That was the future senario in the late 1970s. If the same people could be so wrong less than 50 years ago is it not possible, indeed probable, that they are just as wrong today?

Remember Gore's prediction that life on Earth would be nearly a thing of the past before now -- the East coast would move inland by many miles, and Nyboy would be treading water -- if we didn't all pay him for 'carbon credits'? As if that would save anything. In fact, there are theorists who now claim that any of the serious suggestions for stopping global warming at the athmospheric level would result in extreme global cooling that would throw the Earth back into another thousand year Ice Age. Quite the conundrum.

God says, "Have no fear" and then sets the Earth on course with distruction? I prefer to trust in Him and doubt the naysayers. Yes, I believe MAN has done much damage to things here on Earth. I believe we are called to be good stewards of this land and its populations and there is plenty of room for improvement on our part. Earth has changed and will continue to change while mere mortals are waiting.
Well Said Smart Red

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Took a couple pictures ~ here's what a bunch of snow looks like ``` Let's see if I have to resize these ```
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
IMG_0785.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    305.4 KB · Views: 180

Latest posts