Who's on SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I am on the Sufficient Self. What did you think 'SS' stood for? :p I've found Marshal, Lidy, Rebbetzin and The Mama Chicken on SS. Is anyone else I know here on SS?

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I dont remember if I signed up for that one... I am on BYC but mostly stay right here...

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am registered, and I'm a TERRIBLE lurker over there. I pop in, read and pop out. Sorry... too busy running my mouth here and on BYC. I think it best I use SS for ideas and research. :p

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm on SS but I don't post very much any more. I don't read people's journals, and it seems like that's what most of it is now.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sufficient Self has some pretty good forums, one about tools is great...

Took me awhile to figure out what SHTF and TEOTWAWKI means though, and some of the other initials they use. But it's fun. For the most part a rugged bunch.

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
There was a big tussle over there a few months ago and most of the "old timers" have gone somewhere else. I lurk there about once a month and all I see is new names. I don't know what happened but SS folks are typically a very independent lot and they probably butted heads over something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts