Why I've been away with pics ;)

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congratulations! What a sweet looking little one! Yes, he will keep you and Mommy busy for a while.
My son is having to care for his new little one more than he expected, I believe. The mom is working shift work on weekends, and DS is keeping the baby. Baby is not an "easy" baby, fusses a lot, and I don't think DS quite "gets" him yet. I feel for their situation, but I don't want to volunteer to keep the baby all the time, either.
I hope you have an easier time.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Somehow, I suspect you will be very involved with these kids, Jared.

I remember this father of twin girls bringing them home from the hospital with their mother after a difficult delivery. He said he had just sunk into his easy chair when a thought occurred to him. "Shouldn't there be something he could be doing for these people?!"

He said he realized that there was! And, from there on out, there was always something he should be doing for them.

:) Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jared I made it briefly to an internet connection yesterday to pay bills. One thing I absolutely did was to look up this thread so I could see pics of your new baby. He is so beautiful, precious and sweet. You and your wife are truly blessed with such beautiful children.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Your grandson has the same coloring and sweet smile my grandson has. He is 20 months old now. Pregnancy and labor are hard but I know it is only a distant memory for Gabriel's mama. So happy for y'all.

Psalm 127:3-5 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow...inspirational-scripture-quotes/#ixzz4jQSDnA7f

Latest posts