Windows

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Southwest. Still in the nawth but farther south. Kids/g’kid There. Although DW does NOT want to move.... will be an interesting battle of wills...interesting for someone else.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not a DIY project. Will hire a professional.

@Nyboy this is a 110+ year old farm house-no style. To make matters more complicated, plan on moving in 2-3 years....

I missed that plan to move comment earlier. I jut moved from 2 acres to a suburban lot to get closer to the grandkids. It's great, I have no real regrets. If things work out I may get in a fall/winter garden down here. If the schedule holds my drainage problems should be resolved by the end of the month so I can finally get started.

I don't know what you plan to move to. Be careful, my friend. One if the challenges for me was to know what to bring and what to get rid of, and how to get rid of it. Downsizing is tough.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Down sizing will not be a problem for me. Tiller, few hand garden tools, Polaris, I’m good to go..... Now wife, she is borderline hoarder-will be huge fight.... ALL her stuff is valuable. Kids have already told her when she dies, back up the dumpsters and fill, then repeat...... ;)

Latest posts