Wisconsin Hobby Farmer, Gardener, And #1 Grandma!

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi, this time of year I am "the happiest girl in the whole USA". I am very passionate about my flowers, and if my hands or feet are ever clean in the summer months it means I have "kicked the bucket". I'm in central Wisconsin, I presently have 9 large flower beds, various pots of flowers, a mega garden, chickens and all your normal barnyard critters, but the chickens are as wonderful as my flowers lol. My side kick is 20 months old his name is Bentley (grandson) and is one of God's greatest gifts to me.

Messenger_5857524875502518104_13965427578854655.jpg
Of course he's a bit younger here but I adore this picture. I can't say he's much help in the gardens, he is more of a trampler right now stepping on G-Ma's prettys. I joined TEG cuz I need guidance in my vegetable garden and Ridgerunner sent me here. I know I will gain valuable knowledge here and hope to share some of mine as well, if I can remember lol. For the last 3 days it has been rain here in Wisconsin and my plants are happy!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome CrazyFeathers! :frow Your life sounds very full and blessed. Cute little helper you have there. Make yourself at home. :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I welcomed you on another thread. Happy as punch to meet another Wisconsinite! And another lucky G-ma who gets to enjoy their grands. My five-grands are all living pretty close. Two are here every day after school. Often have said that in my next life I'm coming back as a grandmother and skipping all the work involved in getting there.

Welcome from south-est, central-est Wisconsin!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love that photo of the Grandson @CrazyFeathers he is so cute. I have 2 grandsons. I know all about the Trampler stage! LOL The 7 years old is getting pretty good about watching where he steps now but the 4 year old is all GO and no LOOK 1st. Your lily photos are great, I have a variety of them also. They are so pretty in the flower bed and in a vase. :) I just bought 2 new ones. Time to get photos. ;)

MoonShadows

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hey CrazyFeathers,

Welcome aboard. This is a nice place to be. How's about some pics of your gardens; they sound great.

Jim

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from northeast Texas! Vegetable gardens are so rewarding, you get beautiful plants and good things to eat!

Latest posts