Wish List

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
watch lowes or homedepot for clearance bulbs. you can get all the caladiums you want little or nothing.

also the caladiums in pots that go on clearance will come right back up next year..

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
beefy said:
watch lowes or homedepot for clearance bulbs. you can get all the caladiums you want little or nothing.

also the caladiums in pots that go on clearance will come right back up next year..
What time of year do you think? We're not exactly close to the 'big' towns, so i kind of have to plan.

Raitch

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I have tons of these:

Where I ordered them from they were called Fiesta Daisy. I have also seen them called Dwarf Gaillarid. But they have just spread like crazy! Butterflys and bees love it.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Raitch said:
I have tons of these:[url]http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/thumbs/6581_011.jpg[/url]

Where I ordered them from they were called Fiesta Daisy. I have also seen them called Dwarf Gaillarid. But they have just spread like crazy! Butterflys and bees love it.
Its a type of blanket flower. I have the same one, and its called Arizona blanket flower where I got it. Its just spreads in my garden beds too.

They have TONS of them at the nature reserve in the Wilmington Beach Town Park! I love watching them spread surrounded by dirt weeds and sand... and the hundreds of butterflies just flitting between them in gorgeous! :D

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

Raitch

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Thank You for the welcome, And yes I used to be very proud of my garden until I got chickens and they destroyed it. (PS. Those little fence things you can get at the store wont keep the chickens out):rolleyes: