WooooHoooooo, i did it

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:gig :D :love I love the photo of your cat with the chickens in the background it's Great ......
Be a really good one for a frame or even for a greeting card
Saying Like,,, Missing You wish you were here....
TO LET ME IN Help!!!! :gig :gig :lol:

freshfood

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
janetnjim said:
averytds said:
I use this for drool. :p
I guess since we don't have an "official" drool emoticon that will do huh ? lol
I should take a pic of mewe, (the non-cat in the pic), and use that. He has a "condition" that acts up when he's happy. Once you start pettin him he gits into it and the drool jist pours from his mouth :lol:
Think I have everyone beat with my four Newfoundland dogs... I have drool on my ceiling! :p

And Deacon the shepherd is just gorgeous! I'm not a german shepherd fan, due to what the "breeders" have done to their hips, etc. But he's absolutely beautiful!

My hens stay in their run, so my Australian shepherds herd the whole coop! The rooster sends the hens into the henhouse when the dogs come by, and he stands out in the run and glares at them, like "make my day". The dogs do one lap around the coop and since everyone is bunched together and standing still, they're happy, and we go on with our walk.

Aren't the critters funny? What would we do without them?!:lol:

punkin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
janetnjim said:
simple life said:
Congratualtions!
I have a dog named Deacon too, but if my chickens gang up on him he turns and runs away.
Its so funny to see a gang of those fat ladies chasing him.
Thanx Natalie. That is so funny about yer dog Deacon. 'round here it's not canine that gits harrassed by the girls but feline. You should see when this occurs.They will chase this big brave :gig
cat of ours till he leaves the yard or heads for the house...like in this pic.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh140/jim777/Picture031Small2.jpg
LOL :gig Fraidy Cat!

janetnjim

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
freshfood said:
janetnjim said:
averytds said:
I use this for drool. :p
I guess since we don't have an "official" drool emoticon that will do huh ? lol
I should take a pic of mewe, (the non-cat in the pic), and use that. He has a "condition" that acts up when he's happy. Once you start pettin him he gits into it and the drool jist pours from his mouth :lol:
Think I have everyone beat with my four Newfoundland dogs... I have drool on my ceiling! :p

And Deacon the shepherd is just gorgeous! I'm not a german shepherd fan, due to what the "breeders" have done to their hips, etc. But he's absolutely beautiful!

My hens stay in their run, so my Australian shepherds herd the whole coop! The rooster sends the hens into the henhouse when the dogs come by, and he stands out in the run and glares at them, like "make my day". The dogs do one lap around the coop and since everyone is bunched together and standing still, they're happy, and we go on with our walk.

Aren't the critters funny? What would we do without them?!:lol:
Drool on yer ceiling !!!!...........
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww................................
L00149Small.jpg

Deacon isn't german freshfood, he's a Belgian and thank you so much for the compliment.You should see him when he's clean. He actually belongs to my youngest son Mike. I'm "watching" him while Mike is serving overseas.
His first morning chore is to make sure there are no chickens on the porch and he then jist keeps an eye on 'em all thru the day. Between him and my female rottie they have been very successfull at keepin the foxes, coyotes and other predators at bay. If/when a hawk flies over he will round 'em up and run 'em into thier coop. We gave our roo to a BYC member last week so deacon has the full time job of keepin our girls "corraled" and he loves it.

janetnjim

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
karanleaf said:
:gig :D :love I love the photo of your cat with the chickens in the background it's Great ......
Be a really good one for a frame or even for a greeting card
Saying Like,,, Missing You wish you were here....
TO LET ME IN Help!!!! :gig :gig :lol:
Thanx Karan, that is a great idea. I am gonna do that and send it to Mike our youngest son serving overseas, Mewe is his cat since he was small boy. He will get a howl out of that.
Sadly, we just lost Mewe a couple o' days ago. :hit He came home poisoned and we're really hoping it wasn't intentional tho i have my as of yet unconfirmed suspicions.

janetnjim

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
DD Ranch said:
What a handsome fellow he is. And your crops look great too. Thanks for adding the pics.

Anne
Thanx Anne.

Latest posts