Wow, I had to unsubscribe a topic

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
We appreciate all our members and their good, helpful, and friendly participation in our great community.

We are also thankful to those who report problematic posts instead of engaging with the members which usually just tends to create more work for our moderators.

If you see a post or member who you think is violating our rules or posting inappropriately, please simply use the report button and our team will look into it.

Thanks!

BTW, any other questions about moderation of topic, specific posts that were removed, etc. should be directed to a member of the moderation team.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
ducks4you said:
I just posted a thread entitled, "They did it again!" with pictures of a robin's nest. Did it get deleted? I can't find it. Please let me know so that I can repost. Thanks! :D
Ducks, it is on. And I left a message :)

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Wow. I just found that thread. And no, I didn't read it all. So.... much..... adversement......... can't.....toletate......much......longer...

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Whilst reading the topic I almost wish I was there to jump in and save everyone. I'm glad I wasn't. If I was there, the topic would've been locked 3 or 4 pages sooner!

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Not right now, this is the time of day I put aside for being a smart@ss. Right between watering the garden and cooking dinner. How am I doing? :lol:

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The Mama Chicken said:
Not right now, this is the time of day I put aside for being a smart@ss. Right between watering the garden and cooking dinner. How am I doing? :lol:
Oh...is there a TIME for that?? I thought it was more of an anytime, anywhere kinda thing!!:thumbsup you know, just like "it's always 5 oclock somewhere..." ! :p

Latest posts