Wow, I had to unsubscribe a topic

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of the new people on it posts things that are, well, not sure what kind of coffee he drinks.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh heck no Det, I enjoy your humor!!!

Actually, if you are worried it was you, it was not you. Naw, it's some new guy who is trying to see how many folks he can upset

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Oh heck no Det, I enjoy your humor!!!

Actually, if you are worried it was you, it was not you. Naw, it's some new guy who is trying to see how many folks he can upset
I'm suprised the mods haven't shut him down, they are good about keeping everything on the up and up.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
For a second I thought you meant you clicked on my new signature! hahaha :lol:

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Oops, we forgot that we're not supposed to feed the trolls. I just got scolded. :hide Gotta remember to report people who can't behave themselves...

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's normal for people to have a very long fuse before turning someone in or reporting bad behavior, to give a person a chance to redeem themself or something.

I saw what the administrator posted. The administrator is right. I guess I should have just reported right away.

Wellp, looking out my window at the 5 2X4's and the 10 1X2's, all 8 foot, to set up in my garden and lift that netting nicely so I don't have to get it caught in my cap. Lol!

One more cup of coffee, change into my shoes, and do it.

Life goes on!

I like how ya put it Mama, about no feeding the trolls.

Latest posts