Wow, I had to unsubscribe a topic

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never did figure out what this was about, altho' I came back to this thread several times. It doesn't matter & maybe best :cool:.

As I run out of time for being on the computer (my preferred entertainment, news source and engagement with the world :)) I will begin to just choose specific forums to check into. I am a little sad when I can't keep up with "Recent Posts" but there are always some threads I won't open.

Some of you may remember when I cautioned against new TEG forums. Random Ramblings started . . . and I became just about the most frequent rambler. :p. And, losing a thread that I started myself is common for me. I just go to "Profile" and find "User activity" at the bottom of the page.

I sincerely appreciate the tone of TEG and the "gentle" hand of administration and moderators. So many gentlewomen and gentlemen here . . .

Steve :)

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
digitS' said:
I never did figure out what this was about, altho' I came back to this thread several times. It doesn't matter & maybe best :cool:.

As I run out of time for being on the computer (my preferred entertainment, news source and engagement with the world :)) I will begin to just choose specific forums to check into. I am a little sad when I can't keep up with "Recent Posts" but there are always some threads I won't open.

Some of you may remember when I cautioned against new TEG forums. Random Ramblings started . . . and I became just about the most frequent rambler. :p. And, losing a thread that I started myself is common for me. I just go to "Profile" and find "User activity" at the bottom of the page.

I sincerely appreciate the tone of TEG and the "gentle" hand of administration and moderators. So many gentlewomen and gentlemen here . . .

Steve :)
This was about a thread (read 'War') incited by a new member on the Fruit's and Veggies forum. You can read it if you want to. It's the only locked thread on the Fruits and veggies forum.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
ooh .

Well,

I have this date . . . with a posthole digger!

(Also known as the most-hated-tool-on-the-farm!)

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
ooh .

Well,

Steve
I like my posthole digger. I use it to plant tomatoes and peppers, especially when they are really large. That makes it really easy.

But with your rocks, I understand. I find an iron bar to work on those rocks a useful accessory when I actually dig post holes on the rocky part of my place.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
digitS' said:
ooh .

Well,

Steve
You've been going out with that posthole digger for 6 years at least, don't you think it's time you set the date? Tied the knot? :lol:

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks for the nice comments!

BTW, at what point does a thread like this cross into being classified as "random ramblings"? ;) :D

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think ALL our threads can be classified as random AND rambling! But that's how conversations go with friends!

So my greenhouse got up to 111* today, everything looks fine but how hot do you think would be KILLER hot??

:idunno:plbb

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
We used to get concerned at 90 degrees, and time to do something about it immediately at 95.

Open all windows, vents and doors
Have the silver shade cloth up on the rails
remove the hurting units to outside
remove all tender things to outside in the shade
put some things on lower shelves
make sure the big fan is on
all the circulation fans too
spray water on the floor before it hits 100
spray water all over the place at 105

We went by the 2 thermometers in the shade

the one in the sun...ooph! try not to look at it

Yes, sometimes customers came in while we were squirting each other!...lol!

Latest posts