Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
brv7cv8ciaebhfa.jpg

Extream tissue damage, God help his recovery~

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some people are capable of the most evil acts imaginable. Everyone needs to protect themselves and their families, have a gun learn how to use it, or carry mace or pepper spray be prepared to use it. We seem to be in a cycle where civil society is breaking down, this starts from the top. Our elected representatives and media outlets need to be more responsible with their words and actions. Some folks take heated rhetoric seriously and will act on impulses. I pray all these people get healed 100%.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Found him~

WASHINGTON — A 38-year-old Michigan-born lobbyist who was badly wounded in Wednesday's attack on members of Congress at a charity baseball game practice remains in critical condition Thursday.

Matt Mika's family released an update on his condition this morning, saying that while he is conscious and able to communicate with doctors and family through notes, he requires the assistance of medical equipment to breathe and will need more surgeries.

That 7.62 round was moving at around 3600 fps~lot of damage, lucky they're alive.

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red, Thanks, took me rereading your post to catch your meaning~you're quite right. This has caught me up on one leg~guess we can expect more of the kind from those who have no intention of waiting the next election.
Thank you for your candor.

Richard

Latest posts