Your all time favourite Flower Plants and Why...

Wisher1000

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love Amrylis and Asiatic Lillies. The Amrylis remind me of my father, he always had them in his beds - and the Asiatic Lillies (Specifically Stargazers) where the flowers in my wedding bouquet. Both grow well here in Alabama.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
My all-time favorite flower is whichever one I am looking at or smelling at the time. Honestly, I love them all. :love :love :love

mothergoose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I don't know if I have just one! My husbands favorite are hollyhocks and I love yellow flowers...all of them! Lillies are one of my favorites, I love how they just keep producing more bulbs and more flowers every year. Creeping phlox is another, I have a huge patch of creeping phlox and it is absolutly beautiful in full bloom. It is just starting to bloom now.

Christie :watering

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dahlias!!!!! I just love 'em......have had them since 1962. I started with two varieties and progressed to over 200 different varieties.....4 plants became 2,000 plus plants. I love ALL flowers.....but the Dahlia has ALWAYS been my all time favorite.....
7566_dahlias_8_30_2009_030.jpg

mothergoose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Rusty,
How do you over winter your tubers? I have not had alot of experience with dahlias and my problems start after I dig them up. What is the best way to store them?

Thanks,
Christie :)

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hollyhock, the single blossom variety
wait
Iris
no
Day lily
um mostly all of them...

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
My favourite is probably Lilies, Iris, Trilliums, Daylilies, Heliotrope, Stocks, Bluebells and Evening Primrose.

Latest posts