Your images are your images.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
So now I'm confused as to whether there is a hybrid Giant Marconi and a regular OP Marconi.
I would think there had to be an OP Marconi originally, but how do I know the OP Marconi seed I might purchase is not merely the seed from hybrid Marconi plants? (and may not perform very well)

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
There are regular open pollinated Marconi peppers and Giant Marconi hybrid peppers. The true hybrid seeds are slightly more expensive and not all seed vendors have them. I have been getting them from tomato growers supply. Jung also carries the hybrid seeds.

www.tomatogrowers.com

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:) ! I actually went to archive.org to try to learn something about Giant Marconi.

Page after page downloaded to their computers, retained for decades ... anyway, I'm fairly sure that the listing of Giant Marconi was in Jung's but 10 minutes of looking and I didn't come up with an old webpage with Giant Marconi on it.

What I seem to remember was that it was listed as "not a marconi" but similar. Okay, so eBay person may have been honest about that but I've heard that "trusted my vendors" Malarky b4!

Steve

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
The problem with buying seeds on ebay is that you could waste the entire growing season and precious garden space only to find that you have been duped in the fall. By then, the seller would most likely be long gone. :eek:

The last of the people using my images has replied. No one has ever refused to date.

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to John
cleardot.gif

Hi,
The image was obtained via google search.
I was not aware of any copyright.
It has been removed from my listing.

Thank you and regards,

Rob Guzzi
Customer Service Manager
VIC / NSW / SA / QLD

Last edited:

Latest posts