Your Weather, 2021

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
This weekend the lake was the site of a massive ice fishing tournament, "Battle on Bago". People come here from all across the U.S.. It is an incredible sight; thousands of ice shanties & vehicles as far as the eye can see!
Zeedman's most recent photo - from his cellphone!

z lake.png

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Heavens.

It was 60°f this afternoon! We had such a sunny day ☀️. The first 60° (15°C) since early November, and the days that melted our October snow. Yesterday, it was a windy day but not today :).

I finished putting together the new tiller ... after I had left the garage door open for 30 minutes so that it would warm up in there ;). It seemed strange doing that given that I was shoveling snow 5 days ago. 26° this morning.

The greenhouse door was open for several hours, as well. No, it wasn't to warm the greenhouse. It would have been cooking in there without that door being open a little. Should have opened the vents.

Steve

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I finished putting together the new tiller ... after I had left the garage door open for 30 minutes so that it would warm up in there ;). It seemed strange doing that given that I was shoveling snow 5 days ago. 26° this morning.
Mine just arrived today. A chilly day tomorrow, so I'll put it together Friday or Saturday.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, there were three of them, all above 7.0! They just cancelled any concern for the Pacific coast line on North America. But Hawaii is still worried..

The 89 earthquake in the San Francisco CA area was devastating to humans and mostly to homes and freeways. Hopefully the three different areas where the NZ quakes were are not as heavily populated.

Worried....

Latest posts