Your Weather, 2021

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Unrelated to Weather

Related to Using Previous Year into New Year :)

It occurred to me to check my checks. I still have reason to write one, now and again ;). Knew that I had voided a few, why? Looked through 3 checkbooks, so 60 checks. No, none had been voided because of wrong dates.

Relieved to not to see any that had a previous century 😋. Oh yeah, the Year 2000 was a tough one ;)! Not goin there ...

Steve

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
DS had to dig the parking lot out at his job and his car was stuck. He got that all cleared and then when he got off work he was buried again. When he got home he could only get in the driveway a couple of feet so started to clear that and then somebody out on the road was stuck so a pizza delivery guy and DS pushed this car until he was unstuck and then DS and my brother shoveled this driveway. He measured 14 inches between what was already on the ground and what we got yesterday and then it started to rain. The road was just slush this morning and his car would not get through that so he took the truck with 4-wheel drive and now the sun is shinning and water everywhere and 45 but feels like 33 with the wind blowing. No telling what it will be like in 30 minutes. lol

Latest posts