Your Weather, 2021

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'll stick to pm next time ;)

Creeping out of the door while trying to hide :weee:hide

what's to be embarrassed about? it's just slang and i don't expect everyone to understand it, but at the same time it gives some flavor to language to use words in other ways than the usual or even to make up words on the fly.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
But @flowerbug .

In the UK, a pacifier is called a "dummy." ;) (just been reading about them)

pacifier blanket combo things
I didn't know that there was a combination thing :). You see, I don't think that they were around when I was a kid ... Bro sucked his thumb :D. I remember that!

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
that's a numnum or a nummie.
Next time I'm coming over to one of you helpful guy's or our lovely girls in private just so I don't embarrass myself :sick again

@All
Thanks for helping me hugely in so many ways.

Making us all virtual coffee tea and lots of nummies to show my appreciation to everyone one of you that has supported me and everyone else who has found this uplifting place. 🍒🍎🍌🍪🫖☕

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
But @flowerbug .

In the UK, a pacifier is called a "dummy." ;) (just been reading about them)

I didn't know that there was a combination thing :). You see, I don't think that they were around when I was a kid ... Bro sucked his thumb :D. I remember that!

Steve

i remember hearing many people say that if you sucked your thumb you'd have buckteeth. so being the kind of person i am i had to look it up. hmm... :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i remember hearing many people say that if you sucked your thumb you'd have buckteeth. so being the kind of person i am i had to look it up. hmm... :)

Really interesting @flowerbug.

Slightly off subject...
There's an interesting post on YouTube that claims that if you put pressure either side if the thumb nail and then again pressure on the inside of your hand on fleshy part just near the thumb it can release the sinuses :)

Latest posts