Your Weather, 2022

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
there's now a few days coming up in the forecast which will be in the low 60sF. first time in a long time i've seen daytime temps that low.

still other warmer days too, we're not quite there there yet...

chances of rain tonight and tomorrow afternoon. not high chances so perhaps it will miss us.

we finally got the roofing guy out here yesterday again so perhaps he got the leak plugged/caulked. we'll see...

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
squall line coming through now. nope, i don't want any more rain. not that i can do much about it anyways at this point... :)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
My area got hit by 3 heavy rain storms in the last week, which in total dropped 6"+ of rain... even some small hail yesterday. The ground in the gardens is saturated, but have to go in there anyway to harvest. Most of the ripening beans haven't shown much damage though; pole beans drain & dry quickly (one of the reasons I prefer them over bush beans).

So now that the high humidity has been wrung out of the air, forecasters are using the gardener's "F" word for the first time... frost advisories for Northern & Western Wisconsin. No worries here, the dip into the low 40's might be just what the gardens need to accelerate ripening of the beans & pumpkins.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
there's now a few days coming up in the forecast which will be in the low 60sF. first time in a long time i've seen daytime temps that low.

still other warmer days too, we're not quite there there yet...

chances of rain tonight and tomorrow afternoon. not high chances so perhaps it will miss us.

we finally got the roofing guy out here yesterday again so perhaps he got the leak plugged/caulked. we'll see...
I hope it's all fixed for you my friend

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It was frozen outside this morning but it got warm during the day. It's so strange going from freezing to warm. I really don't know what clothes to wear

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope it's all fixed for you my friend

us too, but with this leak we may not experience the kind of rain that makes it leak for months or even well into next year. so it will be hard to know it is really fixed at last. all along this has been the problem with these leaks. it's been almost 11 years.

and no, the guy didn't do what i asked him to do via e-mail but we'll see what happens next.

Latest posts