Artificial Turf

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't expect @thistlebloom to get prickly over Nyboy and Jared77's desire to have thistle-free lawns. She knew thistles were near the top of a gardeners 10 most wanted criminal plant-list when she took the name. I have to admit, I love the blooms even if I do go on search and destroy missions every now and then myself.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I keep looking out my front door to my front yard and it looks soooooo good! Finished the seating area with the bench. Finished planting new sod, lanatana, and boxwood in front of that seating area.

Finished the other side of the steps where a new mail box is.

The strip next to the driveway has the lantana planted and a couple of pieces of sod. The only think left is to paint the lamp post and install it. My husband wants to pour a concrete base for it and attach the lamp post to it so it won't get stolen and will hold up in a wind storm. Not that we have really windy weather. Once that is done we can finish putting in the sod which should only be 3 more pieces and we will be done!

I don't think my upcoming pictures will do it justice. I'm so glad that I compromised and went with low drought tolerant plantings that reduced the lawn area by about 1/3.

Pictures coming soon to a theater near you. :D

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I keep looking out my front door to my front yard and it looks soooooo good! Finished the seating area with the bench. Finished planting new sod, lanatana, and boxwood in front of that seating area.

Finished the other side of the steps where a new mail box is.

The strip next to the driveway has the lantana planted and a couple of pieces of sod. The only think left is to paint the lamp post and install it. My husband wants to pour a concrete base for it and attach the lamp post to it so it won't get stolen and will hold up in a wind storm. Not that we have really windy weather. Once that is done we can finish putting in the sod which should only be 3 more pieces and we will be done!

I don't think my upcoming pictures will do it justice. I'm so glad that I compromised and went with low drought tolerant plantings that reduced the lawn area by about 1/3.

Pictures coming soon to a theater near you. :D

Mary
Can't wait to see. :pop

Latest posts