Craigslist and Other Bargains

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So on a small place one can be a milking cow? these tiny little things? what next?

ninnymary I love the chair what a beautiful find for you!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know the old saying ... "a fool and his money are soon parted". This applies here. Bottle fed animals , especially of bovine persuation, more often then not end up as dangerous animals to one and all just as soon as their hormones kick in. Also, these type of fad animals command a premium price when you buy it, but bring pennies on the dollar if you can find a buyer ( sucker) . More often then not one gives it away to someone gullible enough to take it or some rescue may take it.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We house 3 of the designer dogs given up by owners to
give them their last home

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of Larkas sisters (Bernese Mtn. dog) is going to be used as a mate to a Standard Poodle to create Bernoodles, or doodles or whatever. Personally I think it's a muddling of good breeds. They will be selling for more than a purebred of either breed. Crazy.
:confused:

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think it's crazy that mutts are now worth more than purebreds. But what do I know about dogs.

Mary
I think it is crazy too. Here is what more crazy there are no papers on dog so you have no real way of knowing what your buying. Only pet shops sell designer dogs you walk in pet shop ask for a multpo puppy and are handed a puppy with only store employee word what it is.