Craigslist and Other Bargains

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's just wrong! I love the Bernese! I am sure the people who have the Berrnoodle love their dog, but I just think designer dogs are a little ridiculous.

I agree that is the shame of Humans the dog didn't have a say

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, Imma goin stick up for the poodle crosses, now.

:hide

Maybe the red eye in the picture suggests one demon-possessed but the crosses I've known had delightful personalities. I'd credit the "do anything to make the human happy" poodle :).

Not appreciating their appearance is just a personal thing.

Steve

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Purepreds we used were bred for a purpose (hunting pheasants/quail). The idea of a purebred for a pet is you should know personality traits of breed and that particle strain you are buying from. Crosses are a gamble as you don't know what personality trait of what breed will dominate in your pup. Some people just have too much time/money.....

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary is that chair really over sized or is it angle photo taken from makes it just look big?
It's a little over sized. It was on the curb in front of a church. I was with my husband and father in law who is a southern baptist minister. I made them drive around the block and go back. They kept telling me the church was probably just moving it and not throwing it away. I disagreed with them and got it. lol

Bay, I would love to have you redo it. I don't know how much it will cost me. I sure wish I knew how to reupholster. I will probably do it in a timeless classic fabric.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You can buy new cheaper than upholstery. I turned work away when I did upholstery, for that reason. I let people know the intensive hand work that I did and that unless that furniture was antique or had strong family meaning, then go buy new. I worked off a waiting list because people treasured good work.

Mary, I would so make that chair a fun piece!

Latest posts