Decorating with flair!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is the finished "new' living room with its new color and new light fixture.
Living room after.JPG

I finally got almost everything in its place in the "new" dining room. Still need the tall ladder so ignore it on the floor. Gypsy suggested opening the table full length to better fit the room. I like!
dining room after.JPG

This picture doesn't show the blue walls that well, but again I like!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is the before shot for the TV room.
TV room before1.JPG
TV room from hall.JPG

And the after pictures. . . again, the color "April Rain" which looks like sea foam doesn't show its color well in the photos.
TV room from foyer.JPG
TV room front door.JPG

TV room after.JPG

The first and last pictures show a peek at my messy sun room. The figs are already leafed out and soon there will be seedlings soaking up the sun beside them.
TV peek at sun room.JPG

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Way to go Red on your updated house look! We're signing the contract tomorrow for our tornado repair work to begin inside & out, so I'm looking forward to some updates, too!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Way to go Red on your updated house look! We're signing the contract tomorrow for our tornado repair work to begin inside & out, so I'm looking forward to some updates, too!
I rather prefer my way of re-doing a house than yours, but I'm happy your home will get repaired soon. Then you will be free to play with colors, too.

Have you been living in the house or was it uninhabitable? Either way, the stress would be tough on everyone in the family.

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ouch! Where'd you get the shiner?

We are still living in our house and will be throughout all the construction. There's really no place to go when you live in a ghost town! I'm packing up a couple of rooms to take to storage so furniture can just shift around as needed. The inside work is mostly ceiling and wall crack repair and painting, the outside work is roof and gutters for the house and six outbuildings. Keeping all the plants and animals out from underfoot is going to be a challenge. It's also happening during planting season so it's going to be a challenge!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Red, that blue color looks really nice with the brick AND the apricot hue in the new living room, nice choice!

Latest posts