Do you have an 'outdoor room' - and what do you use it for?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder if you might call son's 'hide-away' an outside room space? He's cleaned up a large swathe of land in the woods along side the gully's path. He built a fire pit, split log benches and a split log table top (no legs yet) for the space.

He's been hosting parties out there with darts, bow and arrow, target practice, blow dart contests, and lots of cooking. Lots of drinking, too, I suspect although son is not a drinker. He ends up being everyone's designated driver. Not a bad thing.

Can't see a thing from the road or the house. Even the bonfires are hidden by underbrush back down there. Noise of people having fun does occasionally escape.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
we placed one of domes to be an outdoor garden but like pulling eye teeth
to get the rest of it done I like the concrete idea with other colors real well

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ten posts to go.

I suppose son's retreat is more of a man cave than anything else. Everything but bathrooms and electricity, and he's trying to figure out something to provide privacy and space for an outhouse type set up. It's pretty far from the house iff'n you really gotta go.

Now down to 9.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Accepting any and all "PAR-TAY" offers from Tuesday on.

I believe reaching 10,000 means 10 more points on the TEG members point system and possibly a move up closer to digitS' lofty ranking.

Latest posts