Dog food question

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Feeding time.

Once or twice a week the girls get a nice bone to eat.
The chopped up parts are for the Flintstones ( the turtles).

100_8492.jpg

Here is Rose on the left and Poppy on the right. Both from the ASPCA.
Rose is about a year and a half, Poppy is 5 and shares my birthday!

100_8493.jpg

Poppy makes her choice and off to hide it.

100_8494.jpg

Rose not to sure what to do here. When we got her she did not even know how to bark! She still needs help with things from time to time.

100_8495.jpg

100_8496.jpg

Here comes the big boss hog! I did not get the shot off fast enough but she took that bone also!

100_8497.jpg

With a little help from Dad, Rose gets to enjoy her bone.

100_8498.jpg

As I finish up this post I must add that Rose has long been finished eating hers.

100_8499.jpg

I hope you enjoyed!

Joe

Anny

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi how are you. I am currently going to school to be a veterinary Tech and I plan on Specializing in food nutrition.

The main thing you want to look for when picking out a good food is that the first 4 ingredients are a good. You want the first ingredient to be a Meat (and preferable for it to list what animal it came from) it's better to see "chicken" by product , rather then "Meat by products"

I personally am a huge fan of solid gold. They are a U.S. bases company that has never had any recalls. Their food is alittle most costly them some and can be harder to find (you will have to go to a pet store to get it rather then just a grocery store). But since the food is high quality you can feed less of it.

This website below is a good site to compare different foods.
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/

Grow 4 Food

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I feed nothing but Diamond - Lamb and Rice and Chicken and Rice.

Yes they has some issues a couple years ago but that was not with the corn and soy free ones that I feed. I had a stud dog that was allergic to soy was how i got started on it and have been with it ever since.

HiDelight, is that an American Bulldog?

Hobby

Latest posts