Getting any snow?

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsup You'll probably get the same as us, then, as I'm at the crux of Wirt/Wood/Ritchie. I used to live over at the eastern panhandle and still travel up there twice a month to visit my Dad...those folks are expecting a couple feet over a few days of snow. Tucker and Pocahontas will likely get even more than that, though it says they'll only get 2-3 ft also.

They will be dancing for joy over there..they've been having to make snow all season! :D

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
They're saying now we should expect 10-18" of snow tomorrow. I am so glad it's over the weekend and I don't have to go anywhere. I'm kinda feeling a little claustrophobic just thinking about it! I know some of you guys get snow like that all the time, but it's not common here. The kids are gonna flip though!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
If the storm travels as predicted, it will miss us by about 50 miles. The difference of a dusting versus a foot or more. If it swerves north a bit....

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is raining now, and then will snow some. It has been doing that for several days.
IMG_0417.jpg
IMG_0440.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our next snowfall is expected Sunday. Still not sure how much. I really like the smaller snowfalls even if we have more of them -- so much easier on DH (and me).

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
We're expecting pretty much the same thing Major is - except ours starts a few hours later, of course.
I bit the bullet today and bought a generator. I've been nursing an old, hand-me-down one for years but it's gotten so unreliable...
Of course - this means that my county won't have a single power outage for the next 10 years. :D

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
We're expecting pretty much the same thing Major is - except ours starts a few hours later, of course.
I bit the bullet today and bought a generator. I've been nursing an old, hand-me-down one for years but it's gotten so unreliable...
Of course - this means that my county won't have a single power outage for the next 10 years. :D
:yuckyuck kind of sort of but it's the truth we are still <depending who you look at> 5-9" and less than 0.03" of ice..

work has already called a snow day...:woot still have to burn 8 hrs of vacation time....

and my trip to conover today. omg what another nightmare he has gotten me into.....GRRRR

Latest posts