How much snow did you get?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I took a quick look at your weather. Could you please send some of your heat my way. . ..

It is warmer in Great Falls, Montana than here this morning. They are expecting a high of 37° today and highs in the 40's later this week!

Ridgerunner, you should be asking for Great Falls weather . . . for every winter day!

;)

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, Steve. I want enough winter weather to kill off some of the bugs, but I don't want to be greedy. Great Falls is welcome to its own winter weather.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
WHAT?! Great Falls usually has the windiest, cold weather. That. Is. Astonishing! It's cold here, but not as bad as most of the country. I'm keeping my trap shut also!

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We've got prob. 3 ft. on the ground and the snow banks along the road here are over 5 ft. tall.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ended up with drifts from 6" to 4' high. Drifted real strange. Still under winter advisory Tuesday. Normal 1 hour snow blowing was over 3.5 hours and didn't do all. Dog didn't like it outside at all.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
We didn't get much snow here. About 8" was predicted. We got maybe 2". And it drifted and blew, so some spots are down to the sleet we got before the snow. It is only going to be about 2 below tonight, and up to 18 degrees tomorrow. Woohoo!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just looked at "weather channel". Said it is to snow every hour through Tuesday. Oh joy!

Could be worse. Could be in the south in 110 degree weather in August..:barnie
Oh Seedcorn, it's not that bad........ :lol: I guess this would be a bad time to tell you I have broccoli, lettuce, carrots, cauliflower, mustard greens, collard greens, green onions and cabbage in the garden right now. :plbb And in my little PVC framed, plastic wrapped redneck greenhouse, I have big red tomatoes ripening and yellow ones too, and bell peppers. Enjoy your snow. :clap

Latest posts