How much snow did you get?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sure Bay, gloat away while I reposition snow...... You are going to send me a slice of tomato? :lol:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hip, hip, hooray! After several days in the deep freeze, we finally reached the point where we have NO temperature at all. Relief is on the way.

Along with rain, ice, and more snow in the coming week. :ep

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tomato january.jpg

Seedcorn, this is for you. Enjoy!! :lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, Seedcorn has a special place in my dark little heart, so I post pictures just for him........MUHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

As for the rest of you, come on down!! You Nawtherners have really been blasted with this cold.....heck-fahr(fire) we even got ICE on the animal water tubs way down here!! :ep

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, u r EVIL! Just came in from re-positioning snow that the winds re-positioned last night.....only to see this pix.... Evil, I tell u evil.

:old

Can't wait till August when I will be getting tired of tomatoes. Like that is going to happen.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Seedcorn, it's not that bad........ :lol: I guess this would be a bad time to tell you I have broccoli, lettuce, carrots, cauliflower, mustard greens, collard greens, green onions and cabbage in the garden right now. :plbb And in my little PVC framed, plastic wrapped redneck greenhouse, I have big red tomatoes ripening and yellow ones too, and bell peppers. Enjoy your snow. :clap
GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!!! zero outside and windy.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!!! zero outside and windy.
That's right Cat. Bay should be forced to give up her tomato.......... I tell you those southerners have no sympathy for us, instead, just tempt us with their crops...........evil, jut plain evil....

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My brother in law lives in Corpus Christi Tx and he said he was worried his water lines might freeze and bust. We were in the deep freeze and he was complaining that it was 40 down there. While it was MINUS 40 here.

Latest posts