It's almost official 258 Pots is now a spot on the map...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
There are old varieties of corn and wheat still around. Don't write them totally off.

Growing your own food is the best thing you can do for your health.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
ExtreemLee, Good for you, recognizing the problem and making a live style correction. Not everyone is as strong as you.
I hope to see pictures of you planting.

Thank your Richard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monotiring a program for athletes with disabilities, it seems some are resultant of laboratory designed chemical intake, as you have stated, from childhood.
Human is a tough creation and can take a lot of chemical accumulation in small amounts before fatality, but even in small amounts, over a long period of time, some cognitive or physical related ill effects can result as well as long term damage. I saw this when working as a Med Tech, I studied a lot before and after being certified, this and talking with doctors and comparing notes, that was my observation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested and have time, have a look, on youtube, at what this well educated lady, Dr Lorraine Day, found in practice and in her own illness. I saw her tumor before she cured herself using, your method, clean food.

The medical community that once loved her, now would like to strangle her.

Dr. Day graduated from the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine in 1969 and then trained in orthopedic surgery at two San Francisco hospitals. She was professor and vice chairman of the department of orthopedics at the UCSF medical school and chief of orthopedic surgery at San Francisco General Hospital.

Last edited:

258 Pots

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I've been watching John Bergman videos on u-tube, smartest thing I ever did was walking away from "medical" care...

Before I plant I have to spread this wonderful stuff...

Attachments

• IMG_20150418_125248957_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150418_125248957_HDR.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 476

258 Pots

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Here is an update on our 4 week old welsummers.

Doing just fine and adapting to the inside of the outdoor coop.

Attachments

• IMG_20150415_150205776_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150415_150205776_HDR.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 203

258 Pots

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
There are old varieties of corn and wheat still around. Don't write them totally off.

Growing your own food is the best thing you can do for your health.

I agree about the older non-gmo, organic heritage wheat and corn, But simply ounce for ounce they don't have the nutritional punch of cantaloupe, onion, kale or any of the major vegetables or fruits. Since I am eating for my life I won't bother with grains until their is an economic need to step down in quality (nutritional quality) of food eaten.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
How neat, I see in the background what I'm sure is an area you plan to plant. You've plenty of room, bet you can't wait. Each year your soil will get better and better. Nice trailer!
Those chicks, are they destine to be hens?

From the look of the pictures and your avitar your have everything going in your favor.
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Richard

258 Pots

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
In the green house I built a cat cage/litter place so they would be outside the house when doing thier thing, I found a couple of clumps of wild catnip and planted them below the thing. I think they will really like going potty more than ever lol...
IMG_20150418_125846997.jpg

258 Pots

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
How neat, I see in the background what I'm sure is an area you plan to plant. You've plenty of room, bet you can't wait. Each year your soil will get better and better. Nice trailer!
Those chicks, are they destine to be hens?

From the look of the pictures and your avitar your have everything going in your favor.
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Richard
Yes, the garden is 64' by 88', its huge and I'm cutting in another for my berry patch and some legacy seeds that the previous owner left. I see the berry patch as a 5 to ten year project to grow in what I want. Yes the chicks are all girls...

258 Pots

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Here is the meager provisions for two corner posts of my outdoor goat pen, just picked up a used post hole digger off cl, now to get to work! Challenge will be to support the fence while not giving the goats a way to climb out...

Attachments

• IMG_20150419_124751285.jpg
    IMG_20150419_124751285.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 188

258 Pots

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Here is a chicken tractor I am thinking about making into a rabbit hutch. The idea is to put it on 3' foot posts then build a bottom, and build individual boxes (with grow out and maternity hutches). Should be a huge project, and rabbit pros wanna tell me how I should do it? Plan would be to get a buck and a doe and breed rabbits for meat.

Attachments

• .facebook_1429493942036.jpg
    .facebook_1429493942036.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 204

Latest posts