Mobile Home Goddess

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks Ridge! I just can't tell you how relieved I've been at the complete absence of elephants in the garden! Now I know we have you to thank for it.
You have every gardeners appreciation as well as people out on the roads. :D

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks Ridge! I just can't tell you how relieved I've been at the complete absence of elephants in the garden! Now I know we have you to thank for it.
You have every gardeners appreciation as well as people out on the roads. :D
But just think of the benefits of elephant pooh to the compost pile we're missing out on.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Moose, elephants, and lions not withstanding, I live in fear of bears entering this area in search of my blueberries. There have been sightings within the past two years of a black bear 40 miles northwest and 35 miles southwest of here. DH says they are honing in on the blackberries.

I tell DH it's his duty to keep the bears away -- a case of him or the bear when it comes to MY berries.

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
i have a visual of that @ baymule and @Nyboy and giggled, thanks. @Smart Red we have black bears all over around here and a couple of big white barky dogs keep them away from the house. had a mama bear and 3 cubs down in the creek below my house last year. honestly i was glad when they moved on.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Grief Baymule, Even when things are going crazy wrong your humor shines through. Hang in there. I am sure the 2nd coat will stick. :fl just in case.